Outpatient Physical Therapy
After surgery, injury or illness, regaining strength, mobility and endurance are the first steps to returning to everyday life. Because no one can do this alone, Lower Bucks Hospital offers an expert inpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation program as well as outpatient physical therapy.
Physical Therapy: Our Approach
At Lower Bucks Hospital our team begins with an initial consultation that assesses each patient’s challenges, capabilities and goals. Each physical rehabilitation program is individually designed and administered by a Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy, who consistently guides each patient from the first visit through recovery.
To schedule an appointment at a Lower Bucks Hospital’s Outpatient Physical Therapy Dept., call 215-785-9443.
Whether it’s physical rehabilitation for the back, neck, hips or knees, or treatment for an on-the-job injury, or preventing falls, Lower Bucks Hospital takes a creative approach, often using specialized training equipment to meet a range of needs. We also follow up with an easy-to-use written home exercise program that lets patients continue and maintain a long-term recovery.
From an after-school mishap to a serious illness, many people of all ages and backgrounds need help regaining everyday function, on the job, at school or at home. We provide physical therapy for patients with a range of needs, including:
- Multi-trauma recovery
- Fall Screening and Prevention
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation – LSVT Certified
- Post-operative Rehabilitation – Shoulders, Knees, Spine
- Orthopedic rehabilitation – Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Sports injury – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Work injury and conditioning
- Back/neck pain –McKenzie Specialists
- Sciatica, Disc Herniation
- Knee Pain – meniscal tears, patellofemoral pain
- ACL Reconstruction
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator cuff strain/repair, Impingement Syndrome
- Arthritis and Degenerative Joint Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- TMJ and Orofacial Pain – Certified Specialist
- Headache Management
- Hand Therapy
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Neurological disorders: stroke
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Nationally Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- LSVT Certified Parkinson’s Rehabilitation
- Experienced in Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Certified TMJ and Orofacial Pain Specialist
- Spinal Care including Experienced McKenzie Specialists
- Experienced Manual Therapists
- A Vestibular Rehabilitation Provider
- Work Injury/Occupational Medicine Providers
- Experienced in Fall Screening/Prevention
- Evidence-Based and Patient Focused
- Outcome Oriented
- Compassionate and Caring
Lower Bucks Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Services Department, strives to offer the highest level of personal care along with state-of-the-art techniques and facilities.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure each patient can reach their fullest potential both quickly and safely.
Our staff can handle almost any rehab needs from fall prevention to Manual Therapy and Therapeutic exercise prescriptions.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedic Care and Rehab – specialized treatment focusing on care of the orthopedic patient.
- Sport Therapy – specialized treatment focusing on the care of the athlete and return to sports activity with a Nationally Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Manual Therapy – manual techniques focusing on soft tissue injuries, joint mobilization and neuromuscular rehabilitation to address muscle imbalances.
Appointments are made around your schedule, so call today and find out what Lower Bucks Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation can do for you!
To schedule an appointment at a Lower Bucks Hospital’s Outpatient Physical Therapy Dept., call 215-785-9443. Scheduling hours are Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.