BMC Medical Group Senior Services
You deserve special care and attention to details, particularly when it comes to healthcare. At BMC Medical Group you have access to highly skilled, board-certified physicians and many other services.
Call to schedule an appointment for yourself or a loved one at (215) 785-9830.
Health Screenings, Services, and Assessments
- A memory assessment and preventive measures to promote long-term brain health
- Age-appropriate screenings, including vision and hearing
- Frailty screenings and fall risk assessments
- Medication management
- Acute sick visits
- Physical exams
- Comprehensive care of chronic conditions
- Friendly, caring, specially trained staff
Discussion of Personal Goals and Preferences
- Lifestyle behaviors, including diet, nutrition, exercise, and home safety
- Important immunizations after age 55 and age-appropriate preventive health
- Tips to improve mobility and bone health
Access to Additional Resources
- Medical Referrals as needed, to services including radiology, wound care, podiatry, cardiology, physical therapy, surgery, and more.
Our goal is to help older patients stay independent, optimize self-care ability, and maintain quality of life.
Our Physicians and Staff
Our staff will be happy to help you understand the comprehensive services provided just for you. On your first visit to BMC Medical Group, a complete evaluation of your medical needs and personal health history will be detailed for you. The evaluation includes an analysis of your lifestyle choices, your current medications, and other important factors that can affect your health. You can expect the staff to provide expert guidance and valuable recommendations to help you maintain the best possible health.
What to bring to your Appointment?
- Your Insurance Card and ID
- Bring an up to date medication list or bring all the medication bottles for the physician to review during the visit
- We strongly advise that you bring a family member or friend who knows you well enough to assist in providing a complete picture of your health status
- Hearing aids and/or Glasses
- Any other medical assisted devices (e.g.: walker)
Monday 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday- Friday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.