MyChart – Patient Portal | Lower Bucks Hospital
Welcome to your personal medical record, MyChart by Prime Healthcare.
We are excited to announce that Prime Healthcare offers you access to your medical record through a new patient portal. MyChart by Prime Healthcare is a new tool that allows patients the ability to easily access parts of their medical record through a secure and confidential online connection.
Some of the features of the all new MyChart by Prime Healthcare:
- Review your health summary
- Receive lab results online
- Pay bills online and view your account summary
- View MyChart accounts from other facilities and store all of your health information in one location
How do I sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
There are a few ways you can sign up for MyChart.
- The next time you visit the hospital, a member of the hospital staff can issue you an activation code for your personal MyChart account
- Log on to MyChart, click sign up now and request an activation code. (Please note that online requests can take up to a week to process)
- Activation codes can be requested by contacting the MyChart Helpdesk at 844-237-7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
Any patient over the age of 18 can sign up for their own MyChart account. A parent or guardian can request Proxy access for a child. Proxy Access request can be made by emailing email@example.com
Is there a mobile app?
Yes, current MyChart users can download the MyChart mobile app at no cost. The app is available on iPhone and Android devices.
What about the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is still available to view your health information prior to July 1, 2015. Any new medical information, after July 1, 2015, can be viewed in the all new MyChart by Prime Healthcare.
If you have any additional question please contact the MyChart Helpdesk at 844-237-7463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org